WEEK OF 9/3/17
Here’s what to look for on Linglestown Gazette the rest of this week, according to independent journalist Bill Bostic.
* Look for a wrap story on CD Rams football team’s tough loss on the road Friday against Manheim Twp.
* I’ll be attending the Lower Paxton Township Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday, 9/6/17 to keep up to speed on a plan to develop Forest Hills Commons, a strip shopping plaza behind the Sheetz at the intersection of Linglestown and Colonial roads.
* I plan to keep tabs on a repair job for the traffic light at Linglestown and Patton roads that has been causing backups on Linglestown Road for a few weeks.
* NEW FEATURE ALERT – Gazette Sports Chat with CD grad and former CD athlete Joe Gilloway will debut on Wednesday with an interview with former CD Rams basketball and golf standout Alexis Hartwick. The show is sponsored by Ted’s Bar & Grill.
* PLEASE SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM – Linglestown Gazette will launch a fundraising drive to offset expenses to keep you up to speed on what’s happening in your hometown.
* Linglestown Gazette’s NEWS & LIFESTYLE MAGAZINE SHOW will return on Friday if I can book a guest. CLICK HERE to view the most popular episode that features local artist Jessica Singer.
* The services of Koons Pool’s Wacky Weather Guy aka WWG have been acquired by Linglestown Gazette through at least the end of the year after intense negotiations with WWG’s cameraman and agent, Scott. Wacky will return on Facebook Live next week.
* Plus I’ll post other local stuff that I uncover along the way …
HAVE A GREAT WEEK IN AND AROUND LINGLESTOWN, THE CAPITAL OF LOWER PAXTON TOWNSHIP