* Gazette publisher B² jetted to Los Angeles – Marina del Rey and Venice Beach to be exact – to get the lowdown on how to transform this blog into a full-blown community lifestyle magazine.
By the way, B² fit into the zany crowd that hangs out in Venice by wearing sneakers with bright yellow soles, jeans and a sports jacket. Yup, he was stylin’ on the Left Coast.
* Ring the school bell because there’s a new summary of what’s happening in Central Dauphin schools, including a must-attend public gathering. CLICK HERE to get in the know and to avoid getting sent to the principal’s office.
* Sticking with CD schools, it looks like school board candidate Eric Epstein had a heck of a good time at his “March Madness” campaign kickoff Saturday evening. Check out his Facebook page for photos and more.
* Hey, hey, hey! Linglestown now has a Subway shop at the plaza on N. Mountain Road anchored by Amelia’s Grocery Outlet. What’ next? A Chick-fil-A?
* Got young kids? If so, take ’em to an Easter Egg Hunt in Linglestown this Saturday.
* If you got a bit of a lift from reading this post, please click the link below to subscribe to the Gazette’s absolutely FREE email update service so you don’t miss out on what’s happening in your neck of the woods.